Terms and Conditions for the Supply of Goods
Issued 1st November 2013
- 1. Disruptive Marketing Limited (trading as Snapz).
- 2. The User: The individual using the Snapz website or the purchaser of Snapz products.
The terms “user” or “users” or “you” refers to the user of the Snapz website or the purchaser of Snapz products. The terms “Disruptive Marketing”
or “we” or “us” refers to the owner of the Snapz website.
- i. Disruptive Marketing: Disruptive Marketing Limited; a company with registration number 08013716 whose registered office is at Floor 6, Lloyds Bank Chambers, Hustlergate, Bradford, BD1 1UQ. England. United Kingdom.
- ii. The User: The individual using the Snapz website or the purchaser of Snapz products.
- iii. Snapz Website: All content and functions of www.snapz-cases.com
- iv. Goods: All products purchased through the Snapz website.
- The Contract
- By placing an order through the Snapz website you agree to accept the following terms and conditions of contract. These terms and conditions for the supply of goods are legally binding and apply to all purchases made through the Snapz website.
- When we have accepted your order; we will confirm receipt by sending an email to the email address provided within your order form.
- Before an order can be accepted we must receive full payment for all goods.
- All orders placed by those aged under 18 must be placed with the prior consent of a parent or guardian and the cardholder. The cardholder must be available to provide information and confirm payment authority in cases where a person aged less than 18 years is ordering Goods.
- Images of Goods displayed on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer's display accurately represents the actual colour of the Goods. The colour of Goods may vary from website images and shade variations will not be considered valid reason for return of any Goods.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to the supply of Goods. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect your statutory rights.
- Prices and VAT – Shipments Within the European Union
- The price payable for all goods is set out in our website and is valid at the time of purchase.
- You may be required to pay an extra fee for delivery and it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations.
- Delivery charges will be calculated during the checkout process after you have chosen your preferred delivery method. All delivery charges are set out in our website and are valid at the time of purchase.
- All prices are quoted inclusive of VAT for Goods shipped within the UK and EU.
- DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) – Shipments outside the European Union
- All Goods shipped to an address that is outside of the UK or EU are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis and may be subject to a local customs import duty that is charged on the value of the purchase. Payment of all local duties is the sole responsibility of the user.
- If you refuse to pay all local import duties levied against your shipment, resulting in the shipment being returned to us; then all related returns charges plus a minimum administration fee of £10.00 (or equivalent at current exchange rate) will be charged against your final refund value.
- Payments can be made using any of the following payment cards:
- Visa Delta
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- If you are purchasing from outside of the UK, please be aware that your payment card provider may charge an additional fee for currency conversion in addition to the price you have paid for Goods and shipment.
- Refusal of Your Order
We may in our absolute discretion decide not to accept your order. Without limiting this discretion, we may for example do this where:
We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered; or we are unable to deliver to your geographical area.
- If we decide not to accept your order, we will notify you by email and will credit your payment card with the full value of your order as soon as possible, but in any event within 10 days. No additional compensation will be paid in relation to any orders that are not accepted.
- Your Right To Cancel
- In accordance with the guidance set out in the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000 Act (Distance Selling Regulations) you may cancel your contract with us within 7 working days of delivery of Goods (starting the day after the receipt of the Goods).
- To cancel your contract, you must inform us in writing by e-mail at the address set out in the Snapz website and return the Goods together with the reference number provided. For practical details, please review the Returns
Policy set out in the Snapz website.
- Unless the Goods are damaged or faulty, you must return the Goods in a re-saleable condition at your own cost.
- The Goods must not have been used, must be complete with all components and the packaging must be not be damaged. Please note that if any of these conditions are not met we may not accept returned Goods.
- When we have accepted your returned goods, we will credit your payment card with a refund as soon as possible and in any event within 10 days.
- All Goods will be delivered to the address provided in your order form at the time of purchase.
- Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and will usually be within 5 working days for addresses within mainland UK.
- Current delivery options and estimated delivery times are set out in our Deliveries Policy. http://www.snapz-cases.com/deliverypolicy
- You will become the legal owner of the Goods you have ordered when they have been delivered. Once Goods have been delivered, they will be held entirely at your own risk and we will not accept any liability for their loss, damage or destruction.
- If the Goods delivered are incomplete, incorrect, damaged or defective you must inform us in writing by e-mail within 12 days of receipt of the Goods.
- If Goods ordered have not been delivered within 20 days of the date on which we accepted your order, you must inform us in writing by e-mail within 30 days of your order confirmation.
- If you notify us of a problem under clauses 9.1 or 9.2, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- to refund to you the amount paid for the goods in question.
- Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, business or goodwill, indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the Goods in question under clause 9.3.3 above.
- You must observe and comply with all applicable regulations and legislation, including obtaining all necessary customs, import or other permits to purchase goods from our site. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the goods you purchase.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded, nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to Customer Services by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intellectual Property
- All intellectual property rights are reserved by Disruptive Marketing Limited.
- All original trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners and no original trademarks are displayed or reproduced in the Snapz website without the owners permission.
- Snapz® and Bandz®
are registered trademarks of Disruptive Design Limited.
phone cases are protected by registered design rights 4031474 to 4031479.
- Snapz® phone cases are subject of UK patent application GB1309021.2
- Any attempt made to copy or reproduce any part of the Snapz webite or any Snapz Goods will be consider a breach of these intellectual property rights and may result in legal action.
- Events Beyond Our Control
- We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion, accident epidemic or other natural disaster.
- Our Right To Vary These Terms
- We may revise these Terms from time to time and reserve the right to do so without limitation.
- The Terms in force at the time an order is accepted will apply to the Contract between the Parties.
- Whenever Terms are revised in accordance with this clause, we will update the issue date and upload revised Terms to the Snapz website.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect any of your rights or our obligations under these Terms. If this happens we will always notify you by posting a notice on the Snapz website.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- This contract is solely between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These Terms are governed by English law. This means a Contract for the supply of Goods made through the Snapz website and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. The Parties agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute that arises.